If you have reached certain milestones in your life but are searching for something more or feel encumbered in some way despite your accomplishments, I can help. I specialize in working with high achievers who want to create successful relationships, understand themselves better, learn to manage emotions more effectively or find a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
We may be a good fit if you are encountering any of the following:
- Your career is going well but your relationships don’t feel as satisfying as you would like
- Your work life is stable, but you are searching for a primary relationship and are feeling isolated in that process
- You appear outwardly to have it together, but inside you struggle with mood challenges like depression or anxiety
- You are climbing the ladder at work but you keep encountering challenging interpersonal dynamics that inhibit your progress and enjoyment
- You have accomplished a great deal and have the external signs of success, but inside you feel empty or without purpose
- You find yourself turning to substances or other addictive behaviors to try to soothe yourself or cope with difficult feelings
- You know a great deal about how to advance your career and that comes naturally to you, but you aren’t sure how to manage difficult feelings when they come up at work or in your personal life.
If any of this resonates with you, I’d love to hear from you. You can call me at 415-272-9931 or email me at email@example.com to set up a free initial phone consultation.