If you want an intimate relationship that feels fun, nurturing, connected and stable, I can help you find what you are looking for. Perhaps you are dating and are feeling frustrated or discouraged and not sure what might be getting in the way of identifying a good match. Or you might be in a relationship but falling into negative patterns that repeat and leave you feeling alone. I am available to help you understand your blocks in relationships and make the changes necessary to create a clear path to love.
Drawing on psychological teachings as well as what I’ve learned from helping many clients, I can support you in creating a relationship that makes the journey through life richer and more meaningful. Some of my areas of expertise include:
- Overcoming inner obstacles to finding love
- Negotiating dating to attract a healthy relationship
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Improving communication with your partner to feel more connected and less alone
- Breaking a cycle of conflict and misunderstanding
- Resolving past hurts and built up resentment
- Moving a relationship forward toward shared goals
Finding a therapist you feel comfortable with is important. If you would like to explore working together, I encourage you to call me at 415-272-9931 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an initial free phone consultation.